Evolution Gaming Solutions and the Best Evolution Casinos 2023
To be the best online casino, you must use the best software. This guide will explain why many casinos use Evolution Gaming as their main software provider. A casino relies on satisfied customers for profit, so they will make every effort to provide the best experience for their players. Luckily, Evolution Gaming casinos offer an incredible online gaming experience to the user. With this in mind, it is beneficial for a casino to choose Evolution Gaming software. By doing so, they can offer the best games to their customers.
Top 5 Recommended Evolution Gaming Casinos February 2023
Evolution Gaming Casino Software
There are many companies that provide live dealer services for online casinos. However, Evolution Gaming is the one with the best selection of games. In fact, they have been the top supplier of digitally distributed casino gaming systems since 2006. Firstly, from a player’s perspective, you are betting virtual chips at a live table, and it feels as if you are at a real casino. Next, on-screen, all the action is taken care of by the professional dealers in one of their live studios. Finally, the casino software connects to the webcams that stream the games. This innovative technology allows payouts to happen automatically.
- Huge selection of live casino games
- Live streaming from state of the art studios
- Highly professional dealers and croupiers
- Winners of several Live Casino awards
- Requires a reliable internet connection
Interesting Facts About Evolution Gaming
- Evolution Gaming began its operations in 2006, providing Live Casino solutions in Europe.
- By 2013, they opened their 100th live table, making them Europe’s largest single-site casino operation.
- Evolution Gaming was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 2015.
- In 2018, they opened their first Live Casino studio in the USA in New Jersey.
- By 2020, Evolution acquired NetEnt, NetEnt Casino, and Red Tiger.
- They have won Live Casino Supplier of the Year for eleven consecutive years.
Evolution Gaming has been winning awards for years. But their most impressive achievement is winning the Live Casino Supplier of the Year at the EGR Global B2B Awards every year since 2010. Other awards include:
- Online Casino Supplier of the Year (Global Gaming Awards)
- Game of the Year with Monopoly Live (Gaming Intelligence Awards)
- Casino Content Supplier of the Year (EGR Nordics Awards)
Partners and Affiliates
In order to expand their business, bigger companies often buy out their rivals. In 2016, Evolution formed a partnership with Scientific Games to create better games. Next, they moved to acquire Ezugi. Later, in 2020, Evolution claimed its spot as one of the world’s best casino software providers with the acquisition of NetEnt and Red Tiger.
Evolution Gaming Live Casino Portfolio
Evolution Gaming casinos have much more to offer than simply casino games. Their portfolio includes a huge volume of games, from live dealer action to game show games.
Evolution Gaming Blackjack
Evolution Gaming has a wide range of blackjack tables, offering an incredible choice for gamblers. With all games optimized for desktop and mobile, you can play at low-stakes tables right up to VIP tables for high rollers. It should be noted that the RTP varies depending on what variation you are playing, but normally ranges from 98.5% right up to a generous 99.51%.
Evolution Live Blackjack has a large number of seven-seat tables. Additionally, with friendly dealer interaction, you will feel like you’re in a real brick-and-mortar casino.
- Tables ranging from low stakes to VIP to suit all budgets.
- Optional 21+3 and Perfect Pairs side bets.
- RTP of 99.28%.
In Infinite Blackjack, a limitless number of players start with the same 2 cards. However, your decision on how to play the hand determines whether you win or lose.
- Unlimited seats at the table.
- Low bet limits and 4 optional side bets.
- RTP of 99.51%.
At a Blackjack Party table, the focus is on a fun atmosphere. For this reason, a dealer/presenter team greets you with lively music and bubbly chat. So Sit down and enjoy
- An unlimited number of players can bet behind any of the 7 players
- Features music, live presenters, and interactive chat to create a party atmosphere
- RTP of 99.29%
Evolution Live Roulette
There are several different versions of live roulette, and some tables have thousands of players. The RTP for roulette varies depending on what version you are playing, but typically the RTP for Evolution Roulette is in the range of 94.7% to 98.65%.
Live European Roulette
European Roulette is a favorite among gamblers as it uses a standard wheel with one green zero. As a result, it is one of Evolution’s most popular casino games.
- Multiple HD cameras give the best possible angles at all times.
- Players can make inside and outside bets with ease thanks to the intuitive display.
- RTP of 97.3%
A fast-paced game, with a high payout. RNG Lucky Number wins are added to every game round. Additionally, it won Product Innovation of the Year at the Global Gaming Awards.
- An unlimited number of concurrent players can play simultaneously
- Lucky Number wins can multiply your winnings by up to 500 times
- RTP of 97.3%
Immersive Roulette was the Winner of EGR’s Game of the Year in 2014. Above all, it is a unique game that draws players into the action by using multiple camera angles.
- Hollywood-style cinematic cameras give an up-close view of the action.
- Features 200 frames-per-second HD video with slow-motion replays.
- RTP of 97.3%
Live Poker Games
Evolution has a wide range of Poker games. In addition to the classics, there are exclusive games from their partnership with Scientific Games.
- Casino Holdem allows multiple players to compete against the dealer to win payouts of up to 100:1.
- 2 Hand Casino Holdem gives players 2 individual hands for even more chances to win.
- Side Bet City has multiple players play against a paytable, instead of against a dealer or each other.
- Ultimate Texas Holdem is the most popular house-banked poker variant and exclusive to Evolution.
- Three Card Poker is a fast-paced game that uses three cards in each hand.
Game Show Games
Evolution Game Shows are entertaining and exciting games. In fact, they combine elements of world-famous game shows and board games.
- Crazy Time revolves around a money wheel with exciting bonus games.
- Mega Ball is an easy-to-play bingo-style game with 51 multi-colored numbered balls.
- Dream Catcher is a wheel-based game where players simply predict the number the wheel will stop at.
- Deal or No Deal Live offers a 24-hour live version of the famous game show with an unlimited number of online players.
First Person Games
While Evolution is famous for its live casino games, they also produce several First Person versions of their popular games. These include Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, and Dream Catcher. These RNG games use the same game rules and user interface as live games, thereby allowing new players a chance to take their time and learn how to play. Finally, once you feel comfortable, the Go Live button brings you to a live version of the game.
Craps is one of the most popular gambling games in land-based casinos, and Evolution Craps is a unique version of the legendary game. Novice players may find craps confusing at first, so they can play in easy mode with a smaller number of bet spots.
Evolution Super Sic Bo is a super-charged version of the famous dice game. Random multipliers of up to x1000 add to the excitement in every round.
Dragon Tiger is a fast-paced card game that is a favorite among new players as the rules are simple and the gameplay is fast and engaging.
Evolution Gaming Bonuses and Promotions at Online Casinos
Evolution Gaming casinos use the bonuses offered by Evolution games as an added incentive to customers. For example, lightning tables have random multipliers to make the games more exciting. Also, there are side bets and bonus rounds such as in Monopoly Live.
BEST CASINO BONUS
Evolution Gaming Security, Licences, and Reputation – Is Fairplay Guaranteed?
Evolution Gaming has offices all over the world. As a result, they are licensed and regulated by several different authorities, and they perform regular reviews to ensure that Evolution complies with the licensing requirements. When online gambling with real money, you want to be sure that every payout is correct. Because of this, they use state-of-the-art software to reduce mistakes.
Mobile Optimization of Evolution Gaming
All of the games from Evolution Gaming look amazing on a computer screen. As a bonus, they are all optimized for mobile devices too. Because of this, you can access them through a browser or with a dedicated mobile app.
How Does Evolution Gaming Compare to Other Developers?
Betting online with real money is big business, and many casinos fight for the title of Best Gambling Site. Also, with so many games available, software developers are competing for the title of Best Software Provider. But when it comes to Live Dealer games, one name stands above all the rest. With its innovative technology and incredible attention to detail, Evolution leads the way for live dealer games.
Selection of the most commonly asked questions about Evolution Gaming
Evolution Gaming casinos serve more top-tier gaming brands than any other provider.
Evolution is best known for its large selection of live dealer games.
While they have several offices worldwide, Evolution Gaming headquarters is located at Brīvības iela, Rīga, Latvia.
While Live Blackjack is the most popular, Immersive Roulette is becoming a big favorite among players.
Unfortunately, you cannot play a live game for free, but some casinos offer free demos and no-deposit bonuses that you can use. The Evolution Promotions Suite helps casinos reward players with free games.
In 2006 Evolution began by releasing Live Blackjack, Baccarat, and Roulette.
No, Evolution would lose their gaming licenses if their games could be rigged by a casino, so every action and payout is regulated.
There is no global regulatory body for online casinos, so laws differ from country to country regarding licensing.
This is a set of tools for casinos to run campaigns and promotions to reward their players.
Evolution also provides games like Dream Catcher, Monopoly Live, Deal or No Deal Live, and others.